Time for a second prototype!
- Set up new WordPress installation in paulhulbert.org/wpehs
- Changed password to full length to match other website
- Built “wpehs” website page by page to match most of “swehs” version
- Changed internal file references to external ones (Notepad++ search and replace came in handy here!)
- Note that Execute permissions on external files still need to be checked out – I’ve possibly opened the permissions up too far. But PDFs may need Execute, even if images don’t. More experimentation needed.
The external online folders are paulhulbert.org/…
Anything I’ve loaded into the Media Library is duplicated in a folder on my PC called “historicresources”
Next step will be to try a backup. Note the complication that all my WP sites are in a single database!